Top UK Casino Sites in February 2024
- #1 Sign-Up Offer UK Casino Club All New Players Need Is £10 To Start
The min deposit is £10 for new players only. A 200 times wagering requirement applies on all bonuses and specific games will contribute a different % to the wagering requirement. See full terms and conditions. Full Terms Apply.
- #2 Sign-Up Offer 888 Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to £100
Daily Wish Free Spin: Valid until 31/12/2023. Eligible for only 1 Free Spin once you register a new account. Eligible to spin once a day upon 1-st deposit. Prize Terms: FS & Bonus must be claimed within 24 hours and used before 7 days are up. Wagering & capping restrictions apply. Bonus and FS only valid for selected casino games. Full T&Cs apply. Full Terms Apply.
- #3 Sign-Up Offer Quatro Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to £150
Welcome offer for new players only. Min deposit of £10. Spins must be used on day of allocation. In the event that the player does not log into their casino account, or does not use the spins on the day of allocation, the spins will be forfeited on that individual day. Winnings from spins are credited to the casino account in bonus funds. A 200x wagering requirement is req on all bonuses and some games contribute a different percentage to the wagering reqs. Please read all the terms and conditions. Full Terms Apply.
- #4 Sign-Up Offer Leo Vegas Casino Only £10 Req For New Registrations
New registrations only + 18+. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-free spins x10p to added to Big Bass Splash with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. Full Terms Apply.
- #5 Sign-Up Offer William Hill Casino Dep £10 As A New Player
New customers, 18+ only. Granny vs Zombies™ only. Min £10 stake. Max 100 Free Spins at 10p per spin. Free Spins expire 24 hours from issue. Max redeemable £30. Terms and conditions apply. Full Terms Apply.
- #6 Sign-Up Offer Rizk Casino Get The Action Started With Only £20
- #7 Sign-Up Offer Magic Red Casino New Depositors Only - £10 Min
New players only. Min dep of £10 with Max. Bonus of 20 Bonus Spins. Offer only valid on 1st dep. In order to withdraw your winnings, you must first use up all of your bonus spins or wait for them to expire (whichever comes first). Full Terms Apply.
- #8 Sign-Up Offer Royal Panda 100% Match Bonus, Up to £1000
Must be 18+. New regs only. Min Dep £20 Max Bonus Bet £5 Offer. 35X wagering required. Gamble responsibly. Full Terms Apply.
- #9 Sign-Up Offer Playzee Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to £300
18+ New regs only. Min Dep £20 Max Bonus Bet £5 Offer: 100% of 1st deposit up to £300 + 100 Zee Spins on Starburst (first 10 credited on 1st deposit; rest credited at 07:00GMT at 10/day) + 500 Zee Points. Winnings from each 10 spins capped at £50 & credited as bonus. Bonus funds expire after 30 days, are separate to Cash funds, & subject to 35x wagering of bonus + deposit amounts. GamblingTherapy.org Full Terms Apply.
- #10 Sign-Up Offer Action Casino Opt In With £10 And Get A Dep Bonus
New customers - Min dep of £10. 200x wagering requirements applies to all bonuses. Full Terms Apply.
- #11 Sign-Up Offer PlayOJO Enjoy All The Games For Only £10
First deposit only for 18+. Free spins on Book of Dead, worth 10p each. Min. deposit £10. T&Cs, Rewards & Game Play Policy applies. Excludes players in N.I. OJO's Rewards and Game Play policy applies. Full Terms Apply.
- #12 Sign-Up Offer Grand Hotel Casino Welcome Offer For New Players With £10
Welcome offer is only for new signups. 200x wagering requirements required. Minimum dep. of £10. Full terms and conditions apply. Full Terms Apply.
- Load More
How We Rate and Review The Top UK Real Money Online Casino Sites
English players have a huge amount of quality sites to choose from and to help you get started, our Top 10 Casinos UK team of experts does the hard work for you. We rate and review the biggest and most popular UK casino sites according to some very strict guidelines. We are committed to featuring and listing the best real money online casinos in the UK and our toplists are regularly updated too. The criteria we use to rate and make recommendations is listed below.
- Great GBP Welcome Bonuses: We make sure that the bonuses being offered are generous and worthwhile. Every real money site we review offers a generous signup bonus that will boost your bankroll and often give you free spins as well. We look out for great no deposit chip and spin offers too so you can play for free and win real money. Be sure to check out our top 10 no deposit bonuses.
- Excellent Game Variety: The sites should offer a massive choice when it comes to games. We check to make sure there is blackjack, roulette, slots, video poker, baccarat, bingo, and even live dealer games. We also make sure that the sites we recommend feature titles from leading software providers.
- Easy Sign-Up Process: The last thing you want to do is jump through hoops just to register for an account. We make sure that the process is simple and easy to follow. It is important to note that the highest-rated UK casinos have strict verification requirements that you have to adhere to and we make sure that making deposits and withdrawing your winnings is as easy as possible.
- Popular UK Payment Methods: Having a good selection of popular deposit and withdrawal methods is vital. The recommendations we feature for UK players offer a variety of options, including debit cards, PayPal and other e-wallets, prepaid cards, and even crypto currencies like Bitcoin.
- Fast Withdrawals: When it comes to withdrawing your casino winnings, we know you want to do this as quickly as possible. Our recommended sites offer the fastest payouts. The withdrawal processing times vary from one to another, depending on the payment method you choose. We only recommend the most valuable platforms that allow you to cashout your winnings fast and with ease.
- Solid UK Casino Reputation: Good reputation is a must when making this choice. This includes a good rating with players. We check the operators history and whether the gaming establishment has been rebranded.
- Prompt and Helpful Customer Support: Part of our Top 10 review process includes testing the customer support that is available. We look for 24/7 options, such as live chat, email, and telephone support, so you can get help whenever you need it. We engage with the support team through all available options and assess their knowledge and feedback as well as how quick responses take.
- UKGC Licensing: One of the first things our review team checks is whether the casino is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. This is the only organisation that issues gambling licenses in Great Britain and British players should only play at UKGC licensed platforms in 2024. All our recommended casinos are licensed and regulated.
- Superb Mobile Experience: The majority of players in 2024 use their mobile devices and all the casinos we recommend have fully responsive mobile websites. Some also offer dedicated mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. This means you can play your favorite games on the go wherever you are.
- Audited & Approved Fair Gaming: Fair gaming is a must if you are playing for real money. It assures that the slot machines and table games are not rigged. There are a number of trusted independent testing agencies that our reviewers look out for and these include eCOGRA, iTech Labs, and GLI. These companies perform tests on the casinos RNG software to confirm that the games are random and not rigged. The recomended sites on our lists share their RNG reports for transparency.
- Big Jackpots: When you play for real money, you want to hit big jackpots. We understand this and our recommended casinos for 2024 all offer you the chance to do just that. We assess the games and the jackpots up for grabs as well as the number of progressive jackpots available to players.
Best 10 Real Money Online Casinos in the United Kingdom - February
Best Overall Online Casino UK: UK CLub
UK CLub Casino offers hundreds of slots games that you can try for free in demo mode, more promotions than any other site, and a great set of bonuses for new and existing players. It also has tremendous safety.
Top Choice For Bonuses: 888 Casino
888 has won multiple awards, hosts over 1,000 slots, 207 jackpot slots, and 71 live dealer games. Start off with 88 Free Spins with No Deposit followed by 100% up to £100 on your first deposit.
Best UK Casino for Slots: Casumo
With over 2,100 top slots and some amazing free spins offers you'll be spoilt for choice. Begin with £25 + 25 Free Spins with low wagering of 30x. Android and iOS mobile apps available.
Best For Table Games: 32Red
32Red offers regular free spins offers as well as the largest selection of games including the best table games. It is a highly reputable establishment with instant withdrawals, a choice of 3 welcome bonuses, and responsible gambling features.
Best New Online Casino for Brits: Betway
Betway has an impressive library of over 400 games and a great 100 Bonus Spins welcome bonus. Mobile friendly iOS and Android apps are available and you can deposit and withdraw quickly with PayPal.
Best Online Casino for Bingo, Slingo, and Keno: SkyVegas
Bingo fans will find a huge selection of games at SkyVegas as well as a huge selection of slots, table games, and live dealer games. Regular bonuses including free spins are available.
Best Casino for Progressive Jackpots: William Hill
If big jackpots are what you're looking for you'll find over 90 at William Hill. There is massive game library as well as a VIP program and low minimum deposits. Get a £150 bonus to start.
Best Live Dealer Casino in the UK: LeoVegas
Enjoy over 127 live games from Evolution Gaming at the award-winning LeoVegas casino. New players can enjoy £100 + 50 Extra Spins which they can use on any of the 2,700+ games.
Best UK Casino for Crypto: Ladbrokes
If playing with Bitcoin or any crypto currency is what you're looking for Ladbrokes is the #1 choice. With brilliant live dealer games and 40+ progressive jackpots. Enjoy 100 Free Spins with no wagering when you sign up.
Best Sportsbook UK: Bet365
Bet365 offers games and sports betting all under one roof. Enjoy slots, table games, live gaming, and all your favourite sports. Sign up and receive 50 no wager free spins when you stake £10.
Best Online Casino Payouts British Players Have Won
Throughout the years, the biggest jackpots ever won have come from progressive jackpot slots and players in Britain are among the list of winners. Below are the biggest wins on record.
- In October 2015 on the Mega Moolah Slot when Jon Heywood from Cheshire, England hit the jackpot on a 25p spin.
- In December 2012, John Orchard from Lincolnshire, England, won £5.88 million on Mega Moolah from a 30p stake.
- In December 2016 a lucky player in England won £6.2 million on the Mega Fortune slot from a £1.25 bet.
- New player Neil from Aberdeen, Scotland won £6.3 million the first time he played. He bet £4 on a single spin on Hall of Gods.
- A chef from Northern Ireland won €4.86 million on Mars Attack. Sean Doyle from Newcastle in Co. Down, bet just €10.
- An anonymous British player won £15,183,085.96 WowPot Jackpot at 32Red casino in 2021.
The Best Online Casino Games in The United Kingdom in 2024
Whether you are looking to play real money blackjack, roulette, craps, slots, bingo, or video poker, you'll find it here. On our site, you'll find lists of online casinos that are the highest rated for your game of choice. As well as this, we provide in-depth game guides on all the popular games so you can enjoy tips, strategies, and of course the most lucrative bonuses to get you started.
Slots are the most played game at online casino sites in the UK in 2024 and whether you want to play classic fruit machines or the latest video slots for real money, you'll find them at our recommended platforms. You can choose from progressive jackpots, 3-reel classics, 5-reel video slots, 3D games, and more. You can even play slots for free in demo mode (the fun play option) if you want to try them out first. With hundreds of titles to choose from and huge wins available, it's no surprise that players love slots. Our recommended sites feature some of the greatest developers in the industry and the games themselves have plenty of exciting features including Megaways slots, multipliers, bonus rounds, free spins, wilds, and more. Check out our slots page to find out more.
If real money blackjack is more your thing, you'll find some amazing UK online casino sites with the most exciting blackjack games. Our featured sites have a range of popular blackjack variants including European, American, Atlantic City, Switch, Pontoon, 21, and more. Many of the sites even include live dealer blackjack tables. There are a wide range of betting limits and you'll even find special games including progressive blackjack. The greatest blackjack platforms are all featured on our free blackjack page where you'll also find the most helpful tips and strategies, blackjack bonuses, and more.
Roulette is a classic game and it comes in a number of different formats. Our list offers both American and European roulette as well as high and low limit roulette to suit all budgets. There are live dealer roulette games too. William Hill has more than 10 different roulette tables. If you want to play real money roulette and learn whether betting on red or black will give you the outcome your desire, our free online roulette guide has everything you need to know.
There is nothing more exciting than being at a real-life casino and thankfully in 2024 you don't have to travel to get this. Live games provide the experience of playing against real dealers in real-time and everything is streamed to your mobile or desktop. Top live dealer games include blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker, and even popular TV shows like Wheel of Fortune, Dream Catcher, and Football Studio. When you play at any of our recommended platforms in 2024 you can enjoy the live games. William Hill has over 42 live tables for Brits to choose from.
The days of sitting in your local bingo hall on a Wednesday evening are long gone. In 2024 it's easy to enjoy your favorite game at any time you want. This hugely popular game is available at all the greatest online casinos in the UK and there are plenty of bingo options available. You'll still have corners, lines, and a full house, but there are so many new games and variants in the 90 ball and 75 ball options. Speed bingo games and 80 ball bingo games are also included. You'll even find Slingo with its added reels that add to the excitement of marking off your bingo card.
Tournaments at Top British Casinos Online
If you're looking to add even more excitement to your online gaming, tournaments are a great way to do it. You get to compete against other players and win huge cash prizes. Many of the greatest gaming platforms in Britain run tournaments on a range of casino games and players can decide which ones to buy into. Those who get the most points or chips move to the next round. There's something to suit everyone and you'll find the different types of tournaments explained below.
- Slots Tournaments : With slots tournaments, players buy in for a certain amount and then they spin the reels on the chosen slot machine. The more winning spins you get, the more points you receive. Whoever receives the most points at the end of the tournament wins the jackpot prize. In some tournaments, there are massive prize pools and this is split between the top players on the leaderboard. The sites for British players often offer free slots tournaments and freeroll promotions so you can get in on the action for free.
- Poker Tournaments : Poker tournaments are a popular choice with many players and there are huge prize pools up for grabs too. You will be required to pay an entry fee for a stack of chips and if you run out you will be eliminated unless the tournament allows you to rebuy. The tournament will continue until there is one person remaining. Sit and Go poker tournaments are popular and we recommend you keep an eye out for freerolls so you can join the tournament for free.
- Freeroll Tournaments : As the name suggests, these are tournaments that don't require a buy in or fee to enter. The prize pool tends to be fixed and these can be reserved for new players only. Freerolls do attract a large number of players, but if you want to see how to take part and how to win, they are a great option.
- Blackjack Tournaments : Blackjack tournaments are played against the dealer. They are similar to standard blackjack games but the different is that you are ranked on how many chips you have at the end of the tournament time period. There is usually a buy in fee and the prize pool can vary from site to site.
Most Popular Types of Bonuses UK Casinos Sites Offer
We can't talk about the greatest sites without mentioning bonuses. Sites offer bonuses as an incentive for new players to sign up and register for an account as well as a means to reward existing players. There are different types of bonuses including no deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, reloads, cashback, free spins, and more. It's important to understand the different types of bonuses and we have an overview of these below.
Top Casinos with No Deposit Free Cash
One of the most popular bonuses is the no deposit bonus. These special offers usually reserved for new players, allowing you to play real money games without betting any of your own money. The great thing about them is that you can win real money. Your free cash can be used to play slots, keno, scratch cards, and some table games. They tend to be much smaller than other bonus offers and are usually between £5 and £20. Find out more about the most generous no deposit bonuses for UK players and claim the offer that is right for you.
Top Casinos with No Deposit Free Spins
Similar to the no deposit cash offers, top no deposit free spins promotions allow you to play the most popular slot machines without risking your own money. The number of spins received varies from casino to casino, but it is typically between 10 and 25. The spins can be tied to a specific slot machine or a selection of titles from a particular provider. You can win real money once you meet the wagering requirements.
Top Online Casinos in Britain with Generous Welcome Bonuses
Welcome bonuses are the casinos' way of boosting your bankroll when you make your first deposit. The best online UK casino on offer will have generous match deposit bonuses that will double or even triple your first deposit. For example, a 100% match deposit bonus up to £100. The size of the bonus will vary and there are sites that offer welcome packages where you get several deposit bonuses and free spins. The wagering requirements on welcome bonuses are much lower than those of no deposit deals and you can view the best bonuses right here on our site.
Top Casinos with Ongoing Promotions For Existing Players
After you've claimed a welcome or first deposit bonus, the highest-ranked UK casinos will offer a range of additional bonuses whenever you make a deposit. These are called reload bonuses and again they will offer a percentage match on our deposit amount. Some reloads offer free spins as well and there are special daily, weekly, and monthly promotions for players to look out for. Reloads may be smaller but they will always boost your bankroll. For the most exciting ongoing promotions at be sure to check out our reviews and bonus lists.
Top UK Casinos with Lucrative VIP/Loyalty Programs
Loyalty and VIP programs reward players and all the top sites have them. With every real money wager you make you earn points and these can be converted into real money that you can withdraw or use to play even more games. Other loyalty program benefits include cashback bonuses which return a percentage (between 10% - 15%) of your losses every week/month. Players also receive high withdrawal limits and faster withdrawals. Find the best British online casinos with VIP and Loyalty programs through our reviews.
What You Need To Know About Bonus Terms
Bonuses are amazing but they do come with terms and conditions. Our experts here at Top10Casinos check every single bonus at our recommended best British online casino sites beforebefore we feature them. We ensure the bonus terms and fair. Below are the main terms you need to look at before redeeming any bonus in 2024.
- Wagering Requirements : This is by far the most important term when it comes to bonuses. Wagering requirements tell you how many times you have to playthrough or bet the bonus cash/chips you receive. A typical wagering requirement on a deposit bonus is 35x and you must bet your bonus 35 times before you can withdraw your winnings. No deposit bonuses have higher wagering requirements.
- Game Contribution : The game weighting dictates how much of your stake will go toward clearing the wagering requirement. You should play games that contribute 100% such as slots, keno, and scratch cards. Other games can vary and if you prefer to play blackjack or roulette you may find the contribution as low as 10%.
- Time Limits : Bonuses expire and it is important that you check the time limits before you start playing. The greatest online casino gives players ample time to playthrough their bonus and this can be up to 30 days. Some bonuses will have shorter time periods such as no deposit free spins which can expire in 24 hours and no deposit cash/chip bonuses which may only be valid for 7 days. If you fail to clear the wagering requirements within the time limit, you forfeit any winnings you have accumulated.
- Maximum Winnings : Most casino sites will have winning caps on their bonuses. This is the amount of money you can win. For no deposit cash or free spins bonuses this is usually around £50 and anything you win over this is removed from your account when you request a withdrawal.
- Game Restrictions : Not all games can be played with your bonus and it is important to check this before you start playing. Certain online slots UK offers, usually jackpot slots, and live dealer games may be excluded from bonus money play. The biggest game restrictions will be found on no deposit bonuses so be sure to read the full T&Cs or you run the risk of voiding your winnings.
- Payment Exclusions : When claiming deposit bonuses be sure to read the terms to see if there are any payment methods excluded. If you use an excluded payment method you won't receive the bonus. Neteller, Skrill, and other e-wallets are often on this list. We list the highest-ranked PayPal online bonuses players can claim so be sure to check those out.
The Most Reputable UK Online Casino Software Providers
There are dozens of different software providers that offer free casino games to UK online casino sitess and the greatest of these are listed below. The software used determines the games you will find when you sign up for a real money account so if you want to play the most popular games, be sure to know what software provider to look for.
Microgaming are one of the most prolific software providers in the iGaming industry. The company was established in 1994 and provides one of the greatest overall game platforms. They offer the biggest selection of games, and their progressive jackpots are the largest in the world. Below are the top 3 online games players opt for in 2024.
- Mega Moolah - With four progressive jackpots, this iconic slot with its 88.12% RTP is a big hit with Brits. The jackpot is triggered randomly and there are 5 reels and 25 paylines. Features include free spins, 3x multipliers, and wild symbols. It's available at all the Microgaming platforms and our full review explains more.
- Immortal Romance - This 96.86% RTP romance themed slot is sure to excite all fans of Twilight or the Vampire Diaries. It has 243 ways to win and some exciting features like free spins, wilds, rolling reels, and multipliers. Play with free spins at LeoVegas.
- Thunderstruck II - Inspired by Norse mythology and with a 96.65% RTP this Microgaming slot includes expanding wilds, free spins, and huge multipliers. Play with Loki, Odin, and Thor at 32Red.
NetEnt is a Swedish software provider established in 1996 and while they make not have the largest game selection, their innovative designs and graphics really make them stand out from the competition. They are responsible for some of the greatest slots in the industry and this includes branded slots like Narcos and Guns N Roses, progressive jackpots like Mega Fortune, and more explosive titles like Starburst and Gonzo's Quest. They offer the most interesting slots for UK in 2024 and below are our top 3 recommendations.
- Starburst - With a 96.10% RTP this is NetEnt's most popular free spins bonus slot . It has 5 reels and 10 paylines with jewelled symbols and the Starburst wild feature.
- Gonzo's Quest - This adventure-themed slot has a 95.95% RTP and is the first of this provider's avalanche reels. Players can also enjoy free spins and multipliers up to 15x as well as 3D animations. Try it with one of our great free spins bonuses.
- Twin Spin - If you like Vegas slots you'll love Twin Spin with its 96.60% RTP. There are 243 paylines and a unique Twin Reel feature that locks two adjacent reels on each spin. Try it free with a great bonus at 888.
Playtech has been around since 1999 and is known around the world and grew their fame through their Marvel slots and DC comic themed slots. They offer a diverse range of quality games and offer a download, no download instant play, mobile, and live dealer platform. Players can enjoy sports betting as well as online games like slots, live dealer games, bingo, virtual sports, and more. Below you'll find our 3 recommended online games to play for real money in 2024.
- Buffalo Blitz - Take a trip to the American plains in this 95.95% RTP slot. You can win 10,000x your bet on this 6 reel, 4,096 ways to win game. You can get up to 100 free spins with multipliers up to 5x. Try it free at Ladbrokes.
- Age of Gods Furious 4 - The Age of Gods series is Playtech's popular progressive jackpot series, and this slot has a 94.88% RTP. It is based on Greek god mythology and features Zeus, Apollo, and Pandora. There are four progressive to play for.
- Green Lantern - This is one of Playtech's superhero-themed slots with a 94.95% RTP. It features collapsing symbols and 243 ways to win. This slot also has a progressive jackpot and is perfect for high-rollers. Try it free in demo mode at SkyVegas Casino.
Yggdrasil was established in 2013 and is regulated in the UK, Isle of Man, Malta and Gibraltar. It has an excellent reputation with some of the highest RTP games. Jokerizer has a 98% RTP and Nitro Circus is 97%. The games are all tested and audited by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) and players can enjoy a great selection of video slots with great bonus features including Avalanche reels and Megaways. All the games are optimized for mobile users using the unique iSENSE 2.0 technology. Players can choose from a selection of table games and bingo as well as slots at the highest ranked online casino sites in 2024 and below are our top 3 game recommendations.
- Valley of the Gods - This is an Egyptian-themed slot with a 96.20% RTP. It features gods like Horus and Anubis who gift respins. Players can enjoy consecutive wins increasing your winning combinations. Try it free with a great free spins bonus.
- Vikings Go Berzerk - Set sail on the high seas in this Viking inspired slot with a 96.1% RTP. Players can enjoy wilds and hidden chests among the reefs that lead to big wins. Try it free in demo mode at LeoVegas.
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones - This 5 reel, 20 payline slot has a 96.80% RTP and plenty of excitement to keep players spinning the reels. If you want to solve the case in this detective slot and hopefully hit the progressive jackpot, you can at our best Playtech UK online recomendations.
Novomatic is a popular software provider with a global recognition. They are most known for their gaming terminals and video lottery terminals, but they also create some impressive games including slots, table games, and progressive jackpots. Some of their titles include the ever-popular Book of Ra and Queen Cleopatra. There are hundreds of games to choose from including a selection of live dealer games through the company's Extreme Live Gaming division. Below are our top 3 Novomatic games.
- Book of Ra Magic: - This Egyptian-themed slot has a 95.03% RTP and features 10 paylines, expanding symbols, and a jackpot of 5,000x your wager. There's also free spins and lot of excitement to be had.
- Lucky Lady Charm Deluxe: - With improved graphics and more entertaining gameplay this 5 reel, 10 payline slot has a 95.13% RTP. You can win 27,000x your bet and there are free spins and 3x multipliers to help you do this.
- Dolphin's Pearl Deluxe: - Enjoy some underwater fun with this 96.20% RTP slot. You can win 90,000 and enjoy up to 15 free spins. If you're feeling lucky you can also use the gamble feature to double your winnings.
Pragmatic Play was founded in 2015 and has its headquarters in Malta. It offers over 100 slots along with live games and bingo making it a popular choice in 2024. Pragmatic Play offers a range of live dealer games from its studio in Bucharest including live blackjack, roulette, blackjack, and Mega Wheel. There a plenty of exciting slots to choose from too including Big Bass Bonanza and Wolf Gold, and below are our top 3 choices.
- Wolf Gold - This Native American-themed slot has a 96.01% RTP and some excellent features including free spins, a money respin, and three progressive jackpots. Players can enjoy unlimited free spins and you can try it free at one of our recomendations.
- The Dog House - With 5 reels and 20 paylines, this 96.51% RTP slot is perfect for dog lovers. There are sticky wilds and free spins and you can win up to 6,750x your wager. Play with no deposit at 888.
- Great Rhino Megaways - This upgraded version of Great Rhino has 6 reels and 200,704 ways to win. It has a high volatility and comes with free spins and an unlimited win multiplier.
Live Dealer Casino Software - Evolution Gaming
Live dealer casino games have surged in popularity over recent years and if you are someone who wants to experience the thrill of Vegas without having to travel, these are for you. Evolution Gaming are the undisputed leader in the field when it comes to producing the best live online casino games for British players. They boast the largest and most diverse selection of live dealer blackjack, live dealer poker, live online slots, live dealer roulette, live game shows, and live dealer baccarat. Professional dealers are used, and the games are streamed in high definition from dedicated studios and prestigious land-based casinos. In 2016 Evolution Gaming began streaming their live roulette games from London's Hippodrome Casino and have since opened up even more tables in establishment including Grosvernor's Victoria Casino, London, Palm Beach in Mayfair, London, Genting Resorts World in Birmingham, and Genting in Manchester. In 2018 an agreement with London's Les Ambassadeurs Club was reached and a purpose-built studio Mayfair Salle Privee is to be constructed within the premises. You can watch the roulette wheel spin in real time as well as the cards being dealt in blackjack and poker. Below are our 3 highest-rated live games from Evolution Gaming in 2024.
- Lightning Roulette: - In this popular roulette game players get to choose lucky numbers. If they bet on these numbers, they get a multiplier up to 500x if the ball lands on it. It's a fast and exciting game.
- Caribbean Stud Poker: - In this game you get 5 cards instead of 3 and you compete with the dealer's hand. The game is quick and there is a also a 5+1 bet and a progressive jackpot side bet.
- Crazy Time: - This game has 1 main game and 4 mini-games, and it feels like it could be on TV. It's exciting to play and includes a cash hunt bonus game, a coin flip bonus game, a pachinko bonus game and a crazy time bonus game. There are huge wins to be had in the mini-games up to 20,000x multipliers.
Gaming On The Go - The Best Mobile Online Casino Apps For UK Players
There is nothing more exciting that hitting a cash jackpot while you're out and about. This is the convenience that comes with playing on your mobile. All the sites we review, feature, and recommend have fully embraced mobile gaming and have created state of the art mobile apps that you can use. The casinos have mobile responsive websites too so you can choose between the no download instant play option and load the games in your browser or download the dedicated app.
Our recommended platforms all have websites with responsive designs which means that whether you play on your mobile or desktop you'll enjoy the same excellent experience. The only difference is that on mobile you can play anytime and anywhere. Our reviewed mobile apps allow British players to use iOS or Android devices so whether you have an iPhone or the latest Samsung Galaxy you can enjoy a wide variety of games that are all fully optimised and include swipe and touch features. Mobile gamblers can deposit and withdraw, redeem bonuses and promotional codes, get help from customer support, and do all the things they can on desktop. Some of the sites even offer exclusive mobile payment methods such as ApplePay, GooglePay, and Boku.
Should You Play at UK Online Casinos With No Download in Your Browser or On An App?
There are a number of benefits to playing on your mobile phone. These include the fact that new bonuses display on your device notifications, you can play anywhere and at any time, and it's quick and easy to play your favourite games. The question often arises as to whether players get the best experience through the no download instant play option in their browser or if the mobile app is better. Our experts looked at both options and it really is a matter of personal preference. Both are available on iPhone and Android and you are going to be using the same account and if you don't want to use up storage space on your device, the browser in-play version will be better.
Mobile Only Casino Bonuses for iOS and Android
Some of the platforms we reviewed offer exclusive mobile-only bonuses for iOS and Android players. Be sure to check these out if you are looking for some extra free credits to use on your favourite games.
Best Casino Mobile App in the UK: LeoVegas Casino
LeoVegas offers more than 200 mobile games in no download instant play in your browser. They also have mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices. Read our full LeoVegas review to find out more.
Best Online Casino Payout Methods In The United Kingdom
The platforms for Britain offer a range of payment methods that players love to use. There are numerous options for deposits and withdrawals and below we list the most popular. All sites accept bank transfers and debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro. Some also accept payment by mobile, and of course you'll find popular e-wallets like PayPal. You will also find an assortment of trusted payment solutions while playing at our Top 10 minimum deposit casinos online where you can deposit £1, £3, or £5 to get started. Unfortunately in 2024 credit cards are no longer accepted for deposits and withdrawals.
Paypal - The #1 e-wallet for UK Players
PayPal is often considered the safest and fastest payment methods accepted at online casinos. It may not be supported at all casinos but you will find it at our highest-ranked sites for UK players. PayPal supports 25 currencies including pounds sterling. Alternative e-wallets include Skrill and Neteller and the minimum deposit amount is £10.
Credit Cards - Acceptable or Not?
From April 2020, credit cards were not longer accepted in English platforms. However, you can still make deposits and withdrawals using your debit card such as Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro.
Pay by Mobile
If you play on your mobile, you can use popular services like Pay by Mobile and Boku which will add your deposits to your monthly phone bill. Unfortunately, you can't make withdrawals. Other popular mobile payment methods in 2024 include Apple Pay andGoogle Pay.
Prepaid cards such as Paysafecard is a popular option that many of the best casino sites in the UK accept. You can purchase prepaid vouchers in sums from £10 and this is a great way to stick to your budget.
Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin is popular because of its speed, ease of use, and complete anonymity. It is a safe and secure way to deposit and withdraw and offers fast withdrawals. Some sites accept this crypto currency and we review them here.
How to make a deposit
To make a deposit you have to visit the cashier page and select the deposit method you want to use. Enter the relevant information such as debit card details, e-wallet address, or voucher details, along with the amount you wish to deposit. Confirm the details and click enter to complete your deposit. Your account balance will be updated instantly.
How to withdraw your winnings
Withdrawing your winnings from top online sites is easy. You visit the cashier section and select withdrawal. Choose your preferred payment method and follow the instructions before entering the amount you wish to withdraw. Remember if you have claimed a bonus you will need to have met the wagering requirements before you can withdraw your winnings.
Customer Support At United Kingdom Casinos Online
The sites will offer 24/7 customer support so help is always at hand when needed. Our experts check for live chat, email, and telephone support and they also test out each option and assess the speed and knowledge of the responses received. The best UK online casinos also have a FAQ section where you will find information on all aspects of online gambling including banking, bonuses, accounts, and more.
UK Online Casinos in 2024 - Gambling After Brexit
Many players wonder what effects Brexit will have, if any, on their online gambling. While Brexit bring many changes for both the UK and EU online gambling industry, these changes primarily affect operators and not players. Below you will find further information on how Brexit might affect the online gaming in 2024 and beyond.
It's important to lay at regulated casinos
If you want to play at a trusted site, it has to be licensed and regulated. This ensures your safety and that the casino is legitimate. All our recomendations for British players are licensed and regulated.
The Gambling Commission Regulates UK Licensed Online Casinos
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) was founded after the Gambling Act 2005 was passed. They are the regulatory authority responsible for all kinds of gambling in the United Kingdom. All casinos must hold a UKGC license if they wish to offer their services to British citizens. The rules and laws enforced by the UKGC ensure player protection, and responsible gambling, and allow players to play with complete trust. This license is one of the most difficult to get because of the high standards.
What Changes Can Brits Expect Post Brexit?
For players looking for the perfect United Kingdom casinos in 2024, there is very little change. Most of the changes are for operators. Prior to Brexit both UK and EU operators could offer their services throughout the EU without any additional taxes or trade barriers. With Brexit now in place this is not possible for operators, and they must obtain a UKGC license if they wish to target local citizens. For players this shouldn't make much difference and you'll still be able to gamble at your favourite casino sites whether they are based in the EU or UK as long as they have a UKGC license.
Does Brexit Mean Less Options For UK Online Casino Players?
We don't feel that this will be the case. The United Kingdom is a large player in the gambling industry, and we can't see operators staying away because of Brexit. Things may have become a little more complicated for operators, but for players, nothing much has changed besides the decrease in bonuses, especially no deposit offers.
Responsible Gambling and Information on UK Problem Gambling
Responsible gambling is something that is taken very seriously by the UKGC and many players will be familiar with the "When The Fun Stops, Stop" slogan. They must include responsible gambling resources as part of their license and this includes self-exclusion, deposit limits, playing time limits, and information on responsible gambling and how to get help. There are a number of helpful resources in the UK, and these include:
- GamCare which provides free support and counseling for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling.
- Gamble Aware which promotes healthy and responsible gambling as well as offering support and guidance.
- NHS Gambling Addiction which is an NHS referral service for anyone struggling with gambling addiction.
KYC Requirements at Licensed UK Online Casino sites
KYC is an EU regulation that was set up to stop illegal gambling, money laundering and fraud. It stands for Know Your Customer and while it may not be part of the UKGC regulation, we don't see it being removed. KYC checks are carried out by casinos, and you will be required to provide them with document to verify your identity. By law, all casinos in the United Kingdom are required to verify the name, address, and date of birth of all players.
Will There Be Changes to Winning Taxes?
UK players do not pay taxes on their winnings from online casinos or bookmakers. It is the operators who are responsible for paying taxes and this shouldn't change with Brexit.
Top EU Casinos that Accept UK Players
Whether you live in England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland, you can still play at the highest-rated online casinos in Europe. Many of the top EU sites offer services to UK players too. You will often find generous welcome bonuses and great no deposit codes especially now that a lot of providers have stopped offering no deposit deals. You will be able to play in pounds or euros and enjoy all the great features they have to offer.
How To Decide Which Online Casino Sites For UK Players Are Trustworthy
Not all UK casinos are created equal and while we may review and recommend the greatest online casinos for UK players, some people prefer to do their own research. If you are one of these, here are some ways to ensure you are playing at a safe and trusted site.
- Is the casino licensed? This is the first thing you should check. All gaming venues operating in the UK should hold a license from the UK Gambling Commission. If they don't, avoid it.
- How does the casino deal with complaints? You should avoid a website that doesn't respond to complaints or doesn't offer adequate customer support. We recommend you check for live chat and telephone support.
- Are the bonus terms fair? Wagering requirements on any bonus should be fair and comparable with other sites. If they seem significantly higher than average, avoid signing up.
- What responsible gambling features do they offer? All casinos with a UKGC license must adhere to strict responsible gambling protocols. This means they should offer features that you can use if you experience problem gambling such as self-exclusion and setting limits on deposits. If the site doesn't offer this, you should avoid it.
Blacklisted Online Casino Sites UK Players Should Avoid
Not all online casinos are safe or can be trusted and there are some sites we review that actually go on our blacklist. These are sites that don't meet our criteria, have issues with payouts, don't respond to complaints, fair to adhere to licensing standards, and so on. To ensure that you don't register or play at a rouge site, we advise that you choose sites from our list. These sites are licensed and regulated by the UKGC and we only recommend sites that are safe and trustworthy for British players.
Newest UK Online Casinos
We rate and review the new UK online casinos for 2024 and list all the latest bonuses and promotions you can claim. New casinos are considerably more likely to offer no deposit cash and free spins codes as they compete with the competition and if this is something you are looking for, be sure to see our list of the new casinos open to players in the United Kingdom.
Top10's Responsible Gambling Tips
- Only Bet What You Can Afford To Lose
This should go without saying but it is important to reiterate. You should always be aware of what you are betting and if you aren't comfortable losing the money, don't bet it.
- Keep Track of Your Spending
Again, this is a no brainer. Keep track of what you are spending at all times. There are a number of ways to do this. If you are using an e-wallet or any other payment method, it's easy to just top up your casino account. It is important however that you spend without your budget. We recommend you set a daily/weekly/monthly budget and stick to it.
- Never Gamble Under the Influence
Whether you're tired, upset, or you've had a few drinks, you should never gamble when you aren't of sound mind or judgement. It's easier to gamble more than you want. Never gamble when you're drunk.
- Only Bet on What You're Familiar With
Only bet on what you know. Don't be tempted to bet on something that you aren't familiar with especially when it comes to sports. All the casinos allow you to try games for free using the for fun option and we recommend you do this first.
- Get Help if You Need It
If you are in any way concerned about your gambling habits, get help. There are plenty of organisations out there (many listed on this page).
FAQs About Top UK Online Casino Sites
Below are the frequently asked questions we've received about online gambling and the best British online casinos to play at in 2024.
Which is the best online casino site in the UK?
The online site is going to depend on what you are looking for. We rate and review them all so if you are looking for a no deposit or free spins bonus our Top 10 list of no deposit sites is where you should start. If you are looking for a selection of slots or live dealer games, our pages for these will help you find the perfect site.
Can you play casino games for free?
Yes, you can. The online sites offer all the latest and most popular games and many of these can be played with no deposit using the fun play demo versions. If you want to play for free and win real money, we recommend looking for a no deposit bonus.
Are there any casino bonuses at the best UK online casino sites?
Yes. All establishments offer bonuses and our recommended casinos have several different types including no deposit and free spins codes, huge welcome packages, cashback deals, lucrative reloads, and even free bets on sports betting.
Do I need to pay tax on my online casino winnings?
No, you don't. You are not required to pay any tax on your slots, table games or sports betting winnings in the UK no matter how much you win. It is the gambling operators that are required to pay taxes to the UK government.
Can I deposit using my PayPal account or credit card?
You can deposit using PayPal at all the top UK online platforms in 2024. Unfortunately, new laws that have been passed mean you can no longer use your credit card to fund your account.
Can I claim bonuses on iOS and Android mobile phones?
Yes, you can. You can claim all the same bonuses on mobile as you can on desktop and some of the casinos even offer special mobile only bonuses too.
Are no deposit bonuses available at the best UK online casinos?
Yes. All casinos offer deposit bonuses that will boost your bankroll when you fund your account. The size of these bonuses can vary and we list the best of these on our site.
Are there UK casinos with online bookmakers included?
Yes, there are. William Hill and Ladbrokes both offer sports betting as well as online games. Whether you are in England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland, you can play your favorite slots and table games and place a bet on your favourite sporting events too.
How do I know the best UK online casinos are safe and the games are not rigged?
All the casinos we review and recommend have been fully vetted for safety and fair gaming. The RNGs have been independently audited so as long as you choose from our Top 10 lists you can be guaranteed fair gaming.
How do I get fast withdrawals at UK sites?
The fastest withdrawals tend to come from e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, or Neteller. Another fast payment method is Bitcoin. Most of the top sites we've reviewed offer e-wallet payments and have short pending periods so you can get your hands on your winnings quicker.