Get new UK online casino bonus offer. Signup today and stay ahead of the game!
How We Rate the Best Live Baccarat Sites
Here at Top10Casino.uk, we are a team of expert reviewers who have years in the industry and know just what to look for when signing up for new casinos. Our criteria for ranking ensures you find the best platforms. Here are some of the checks we perform:
- Licensing - Our reviews have to check the type of license operators run under. We will tell you whether the gaming site is to be trusted. Our review experts know about every iGaming license out there and will tell you what they think about the licensing at casinos we review.
- Operator Reputation - Operators will often say one thing and do another. We like to find out what reputation operators hold among players. We do this by checking online forums to see what players are saying about their experience with the operator.
- Safety and Security - Safety and security are some of the main concerns whenever we recommend brands to players. We will tell you what security protocols you get and whether these are effective.
- Game Catalogue - The range of games available from an operator is an important factor that players are always curious about. We explore the game categories and tell you what we think about the quality of games. We will also recommend games we think you should play.
- Banking Options - There is a wide variety of banking options for online casinos. We check to find out which of these you can use at the operators we recommend. We find players sites with banking options suitable for their respective regions.
- Payment Processing - We know that players want funds released fast when they are done wagering. Our reviews help you find brands with fast transaction modes that let you access your money instantly.
- Bonuses and Promotions - The quality and quantity of promotions is a big deal for players. That's why we always find you casinos with the best rewards. We also check the terms and conditions behind your bonuses and help you understand them.
- Customer Care - Good customer care is one of the features that define good casinos. Our reviews always check the range of contact channels. We test the live chat, email and phone options given and recommend the fastest mode for you to use.
- Mobile Accessibility - Playing on mobile is a great way to enjoy online gambling even without having to fire up your PC. Our review experts will find you operators that offer excellent mobile versions that let you access the whole catalog of games from your smartphone. We also find you the best rewards you can claim for playing on mobile.
- User Experience - The user experience is all dependent on how navigation feels like. With good navigation, players enjoy their time at the casinos they choose to play. We look at the user interface (UI) and tell you how everything is laid out and how to navigate the platform.
Advantages of Playing Live Dealer Baccarat
Live games are a cut above the rest of the games you will find at online casinos and for many reasons. There is a lot to enjoy when you play live. Some of the pros of going for live casino baccarat include the following:
- No RNGs- There are no random number generators to worry about when you get to live games. This makes it more fun to play.
- No chance of rigging - You know that the games are safe and fair because you play with a live dealer who is a professional rather than random number generators.
- Real casino experience- Enjoy the ideal experience from the comfort of your home when you play live games.
- HD streams for live games- High-quality video and audio specifications that give an immersive experience you are sure to enjoy.
- Interact and communicate with other players online - You have the pleasure of playing with other bettors from across the world. Interact with other players at your table to make things even more fun.
Disadvantages of Live Dealer Baccarat
There is no doubt that you will enjoy live baccarat. The game is quite captivating, with rewarding wins. However, there are downsides to that you should know before you place any bets. These are some of the drawbacks you can expect when you play:
- Slow game speed - The game has a slower pace than virtual versions, which allow for a faster playing style.
- High betting limits - Some versions of the game have betting limits that are too high, making them expensive to play.
- Fewer table space for players - Sometimes players get fewer places on the table than with RNG versions.
How Does Live Casino Baccarat Work?
Live baccarat online casinos make it possible for players to enjoy the real thing without having to leave their homes. The way operators are able to do this is through live streaming. You have studios set up at the game provider's headquarters. The studios are then put on live streams that casinos can broadcast. The game is hosted by real dealers who are professionally trained to run games akin to brick-and-mortar establishments. On the other hand, players access the games by launching them at an online casino and connecting to the stream. An interface and chat bubble is made available for players to make bets and chat with other players. All your selections are placed on your gaming screen, showing the dealer and the table as if you were sitting on one end. Camera angles help make the game even more interesting as you get different views of the table when you change camera angles. Making your bets is easy as you have buttons to select the amount of bet you wish to play.
Live Dealer Casino Software Features
A range of features go into making games what they are. These features are meant to enhance your gaming experience and include specifications like the following.
- Live Chat - A feature available with all live offerings that keeps things interactive so that you can chat with other punters at the table.
- Immersive Camera Angles - Games come with camera angles that let you see the table from different viewpoints giving an immersive experience.
- Re-bet Options - You don't always have to place your bet over and over if you intend to play the same amount again. Simply press the re-bet button to place the same wager multiple times.
- Jackpots - Tournaments and jackpots are one way online casinos make baccarat even more fun. Look out for jackpots on different titles as you find a game to play.
- Interactive Interface - Live games include an interface that lets you navigate the game complete with audio and visual settings as well as a bet selector and chat bubble.
How to Play Live Casino Baccarat Online
Baccarat is one of the simplest games to play if you are interested in table games. The game is played between the player and the banker's hand. You do not get cards handed out to you, as you have the choice to bet on either of the hands. Cards retain face value from card numbers 2 to 9. The ace has a value of one point, and cards 10 to Q have no point value. On a hand, if the card value goes over 9, then the unit digit of the total is used so that a card total of 16 is 6.
Live Baccarat Table Limits
Table limits are a basic feature for both virtual and live tables. These let you know how much you can wager per bet when wagering. Live baccarat sites let you play the game with wagering limits that are quite playable. Punters who want to play the game for fun can wager the minimum wager of £1. High rollers get wagering limits that go up to £10,000. Different games come with varying limits, so one table could have wagering limits set at £1-£5,000 and another with limits set at £5-£10,000. With wagering limits like this, you always have a live game to play.
Live Baccarat Studio Locations
Studios are located in lots of different locations. Evolution Gaming is one of the main providers and has been running its studios from Riga, Latvia. The company is set to open a new studio in Michigan, USA and the New Westminster area of British Columbia, Canada. Pragmatic Play is another top game provider with studios in Bucharest and a new studio opening in Bulgaria, Europe. The software providers stream games from their live studio locations giving players from different parts of the world access to live games.
Can you chat with Live Baccarat dealers?
Games like these often have a chat interface that the dealer reads and responds to in real-time. Players can choose to interact with both the professional croupier and the other players at the table. It makes the game more social and often times more exciting.
What are the table capacities for live baccarat?
The table typically sits between 7 and 14 players. Each of the players at the table has a betting area, and only two hands are dealt. If the table is full, there is often a bet behind feature included so you don't have to wait for the next round to start or for a table to become free.
How busy are live casino baccarat tables?
Baccarat is the third most played table in live casinos. The tables are often busy, but players are sure to find a seat at most tables with playable wagering limits. Most tables have a seat or two left when you launch the game. This means that you can always play your favorite games without having to wait for a seat at the table.
Comparison Between Land, Online, and Live Baccarat Games
There was a time when playing land-based establishments was the only way players could enjoy casino games. Now you have online sites offering the same benefits but from the comfort of your home. Playing live baccarat at home is much more rewarding and enjoyable than being at a brick-and-mortar casino. To begin with, top sites offer privacy. You also get an experience that is just as good as the real thing. Cutting costs is yet another reason you will find live versions to be the best. We recommend that players try out live online casinos, as this is our best bet for good gaming.
Best Live Online Baccarat Games To Play
There are many different versions of this real money game, and you get the same thrill and excitement, only with different rules. Online punters get the most out of their gaming experience since they have more games to choose from. Here are some of the best versions you can play online:
Single Player Baccarat
This version of the game has only you at the table. You play the table alone so that the dealer takes bets only from you. The game is best played when learning strategy and how to place bets.
EZ Baccarat is one of the most played versions of the game. A low house edge of 1.02% is one of the reasons players love it. The game observes the same rules as the original version but with the 5% commission on a winning bank hand removed.
This is the standard version of the game. Punto Banco is a much more simplified version which is the main reason the game is played the most among online players.
Lightning Baccarat is a fast-paced version of the game with high wagering limits that high rollers will enjoy. The game also includes RNG multipliers which increase your winnings when you pick a lighting card.
Normal rounds of go for 48 seconds, but on Speed Baccarat, rounds are much faster. Cards are dealt face up, and rounds last 27 seconds. Other than this, standard game rules are followed.
Baccarat Squeeze is a version of the game that adds excitement to the gameplay. In this game type, the dealer prolongs the card reveal in what is known as the squeeze. This increases the anticipation of finding out what the score is for different hands. The game observes the normal rules.
Multi Seat Baccarat
This is a version of the game that lets you play multiple games at the same time. This version of the game sits up to 14 players on one table. You don't have to leave your table when playing this version of the game.
Progressive baccarat is a version of the game that includes a progressive jackpot. The cash you stand to win on the jackpot is one of the main attractions when you play a progressive jackpot. Your bet could win you a six-figure prize if you win the jackpot.
Live Super 6
Live Super 6 Baccarat plays the same as the regular game but with the super 6 side bet. This is a side bet placed on the banker's hand to win the game with a point total of 6 with either two or three cards.
This is a variant of the game that lets players take control of the squeeze. Live cameras under the glass table show the card faces of players. Cards are kept hidden by optical blinders, and players only need to click on the corners of the cards to reveal their values.
Casinos would not be what they are without game providers to power them! Live baccarat casinos offer games from a wide array of software providers. You get more variety with more software providers getting into live games. Here are some of the top game providers for live games:
Evolution Gaming is the undoubted leader of live gaming. The company has been in service for the better part of the last two decades. You get a host of live games, including 7 versions of baccarat. Being the most widely available game provider, Evolution Gaming gives players games with different betting limits. As such, fans of live dealer games can play with anything from £1 to £10,000.
Visionary iGaming is one of the leading software providers for live dealer games. Cutting-edge technology and smooth live streams are some of the features you can expect from Visionary iGaming. The game provider launched its services in 2008 and has since gone on to carve a reputation for safe and fun gaming. You get 7 baccarat versions at Visionary iGaming, and these come with betting limits that start from £1 to £6,000.
Playtech is an all-around game provider with a full range of gaming products for online casinos. The software provider offers bingo, poker, virtual tables, craps, scratch cards, live dealers, and slots that come with demo versions. The quality and variety of live dealers are impressive. You get 10 versions of baccarat with betting limits that start at £1 and go up to £10,000.
With a tagline like "Never leave the table," Ezugi delivers an exciting live gaming experience with interactive features to keep games lively. The software provider has been in the iGaming industry since 2012. Ezugi is constantly coming up with new game features to improve its line of live dealer games, with a new title launched every so often. You get 6 versions of baccarat from Ezugi. The betting limits on games are quite playable, as you can wager anything from £1 to £5,000.
Pragmatic Play is the second largest game provider for online gaming sites. The software company has been in operation since 2015 when it was first launched. Live dealer games are just one part of the portfolio of games you get with Pragmatic Play. The software provider also offers slots and lotteries, among other gambling products. You get 5 versions of baccarat from Pragmatic Play. Each of these provides you with the best live-action and flexible betting limits that start at £1 and go up to £10,000.
Extreme Live Gaming
Extreme Live Gaming is a game provider launched in 2013. The software provider is famous for its Golden Ball line of roulette wheel games. You also get different versions of baccarat with the software provider with 6 game types to choose from. The betting limits for the software provider are quite playable, as you can place bets of anything from £1 to £5,000.
Software Providers Compared - Visionary iGaming Vs Extreme Live Gaming
Visionary iGaming and Extreme Live Gaming are two of the companies liked for many of the same game features. For starters, both offer an excellent interactive interface that makes live gaming much more interesting. The two game providers are also synonymous for their live roulette games, which make up most of their portfolios. Visionary iGaming gives you more versions of the game as well as higher wagering limits. Even so, you get some of the best studio layouts from Extreme Live Gaming.
Players looking for more variety should try out Visionary iGaming. The software provider leads on all fronts. Extreme Live Gaming, while not a bad software company in any way, shape or form, may need more games in its portfolio to match its competitor.
Bonuses to Claim in 2023
There is always a bonus to claim when you play at online casinos. You just have to know what to look for if you are interested in bonus rewards. Here are some of the noteworthy bonuses you get:
- No Deposit - This is a bonus you get without any deposit requirements. It could be free chips or free cash. However, you may be required to provide a no deposit bonus code to claim the reward.
- Sign Up - The signup bonus is the first reward you get when you sign up for a new casino. This reward gives you a bankroll to play with when you make your first deposit.
- Cashback - A cashback offer promises to give you back a percentage of your losses as cashback. This is often given for losses you have made through the week.
Our Featured Live Dealer Baccarat Casino Bonus
We always have a sizzling bonus for you when you sign up for casinos we recommend for you. 888 is one of the gaming sites we always recommend to players. Here you get a 100% deposit match for up to £200. The reward is playable on live dealer games, which means you can play it on baccarat tables. We liked the offer since the operator gives it terms that are quite fair. You will also enjoy playing here for the no deposit rewards that come from time to time.
Rules for Real Money Games
Every game you play comes with rules and terms you need to know to be part of the game. You need to know what the terms for different bets and moves in the game are about. Here are some rules of the game and terms you need to know as you play at live casino baccarat sites.
- Banker Bet - One of the three bets players can place on a game of baccarat.
- Baccarat - The worst type of hand that can be dealt on a baccarat table as it totals to zero.
- Player Bet - One of the three playable bets on a baccarat table. The player bet pays 1:1.
- Shoe - A machine used for auto (automatic) dealing. A shoe would typically contain 6 to 8 decks of cards. The dealer draws cards from the shoe.
- Le Grande - The best hand in baccarat, which totals 9.
- House edge - The advantage the casino has over the player, which guarantees the house will make money no matter the outcome of the game. This is denoted by a percentage.
- Cut Card - A special card used to cut decks once shuffling is done.
- Coup - A French term used to denote a round of baccarat.
- Commission - This is a charge placed on winning bets that takes up to 5% of winnings whether you play the banker or player bet.
- Burning - This is the discarding of the first three to six cards after shuffling.
Side Bets for Live Dealer Baccarat
There are a few side bets you can make when playing baccarat at your favorite live baccarat sites. The pairs bet is one of the side bets you can place on the first two cards dealt for the banker or player; these have to be a pair. You can also place the perfect pair bet, where you wager on the banker or player's hands to get a perfect pair for their first two cards. The player or banker bonus is a bet placed on whether the player or banker hits enough points to claim the game's bonus.
Banker vs Player - Odds and Payouts
While playing the game, punters place their bets on either the player's or the banker's hand. The banker hand has the higher odds of winning at 45.86% and has a payout of 1:1. The player hand is the second bet you can place, and this has winning odds of 44.6%. The payout for the player hand is also 1:1, with a 5% commission charged on winnings.
Baccarat Winning Betting Systems
Baccarat is played with betting systems that help you win on more hands. Systems like these often influence the type of bet you pick and the wager you place for each bet you place. Here are some betting systems you should know about:
- 1-3-2-4 System: The 1-3-2-4 system is a type of betting system that needs you to keep increasing your bet by a set amount every time you win. This helps you gain the most from your wins. You simply go back to your original bet when you lose.
- Martingale System: The Martingale System is a betting strategy where the player doubles their bet every time they lose. This way, the first win they get recovers all the losses they have made. The system can be catastrophic when players get on a bad streak.
- Fibonacci System: The Fibonacci system is one where players place a bet equal to the sum of their last two bets after losing. This system considers that a winning bet will bring in more returns than what the player may have lost in previous bets.
Payment Methods for Live Baccarat Online in the UK
When playing online, punters have to think of the banking options they get. There are options that let you access your bankroll through direct bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and cryptocurrency. Live baccarat casino sites offer a wide range of these that players in the UK will find convenient and safe.
Credit and Debit Cards - Visa, Mastercard
Credit and debit cards are the oldest mode of online payments, and live baccarat casinos have this available. You can make your deposits and withdrawals through Visa and Mastercard. The option comes with high limits for both deposits and withdrawals. The level of security you get with card payments ensures your cash is never at risk. With all the great features you get with card payments, players will have to contend with the slow processing of withdrawals which can take up to 3 days.
E-wallets - PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
E-wallets came into the online wagering scene and changed the way players make payments. These give a safe, convenient and fast banking option that most players prefer over others. PayPal is the oldest e-wallets with the widest availability across online casinos. With others like Interac, Neteller and Skrill, you get an online account with a mobile interface to handle your account. E-wallets come with instant withdrawals, which is one of the biggest perks you get when you choose these.
Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin for Fast Withdrawals
Bitcoin casinos have brought a much safer and faster banking option to which most players are switching. You get Bitcoin payments when you play at many of our recommended live dealer baccarat casinos. With Bitcoin, players get one more level of security where they can be anonymous and still get their winnings. The quality of rewards players get on baccarat sites that offer Bitcoin payments is yet another reason players will find them appealing.
Play Real Money Games on Your Mobile
Mobile gaming is the new way to enjoy online casinos. With more and more functionally sound devices coming out, playing live dealer baccarat on your smartphone is a delight. You get all the standard features you would expect from the main site. Video and audio quality also remains high as visuals optimize to screen size. The wide range of games you can play on the main site is also available when you play on mobile.
Types of Live Baccarat Casinos in the UK
Punters in the UK are lucky to be able to enjoy most of the casinos available for online players. Bettors are spoilt for choice when it comes to live baccarat. You have a virtual site for every player out there, whether you want to blow your bankroll or play on a budget. Aside from that, you also have different types of sites where players can enjoy live baccarat:
Real money casinos are your typical virtual wagering site. You can make a deposit and start playing baccarat with live dealers immediately. Operators give players a wide gamut of rewards that they qualify for every time they make a deposit. There is a wide array of platforms to choose from if you are looking for this kind of casino since most sites are based on this model.
In 2023, minimum deposit casinos come in different deposit amounts. Players looking to play on a budget find these to be the ideal type to sign up for. You have operators for players with different budgets that let you start small. Punters get sites with deposits that start from £1 going up to £20. Sites like these include all the regular bonus rewards you are used to from online wagering sites.
No deposit casinos are some of the most sought-after types of sites for online players. Here bettors get a bonus when they sign up. As the name suggests, the no-deposit bonus you get on signup does not need you to make a deposit. All you need to do is verify your account to receive your bonus.
Tips To Consider Before Placing Your Bets
Baccarat is a game where strategy will take you a long way. To enjoy the game to the fullest, players should consider some tips they can apply to their game to make them even better. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you play the game.
- Take your time to pick the right strategy
- Set aside the amount you plan to bet before you join any tables.
- Never opt for all-in bets.
- Bet with the banker more than you do with the player.
- Set win/loss limits so that you know when to stop.
Ready to Start? Check Out Our Live Baccarat Casino Sites for lot 2023
Baccarat is an exciting table game that is best played live. Online players get a lot of variety when it comes to live dealer baccarat casinos. There are lots of amazing operators with great bonus offers to boot. You can always play for real money and go for the big leagues on tournaments and jackpots. The thrill of gaming comes alive when you find live baccarat casino sites and we have the right picks for you. Look through our reviews to find reputable brands with early payouts, amazing welcome bonuses, and the best online casino games to play.
How do I win online casino live baccarat?Play a version of the game you know well and place bets on the banker or player hands.
Can I win large jackpots when playing live casino baccarat?Yes, some variants of this game come with progressive jackpots with large winning potential.
What is the house edge for baccarat?The game has a house edge of 1.06%.
Can I play baccarat for free?No, you have to deposit money to play live baccarat. Live games don't come with demo versions.
What online bonuses are there for live baccarat?Players get bonuses like cashback, welcome offers, and free chips.
Are the odds the same as the regular baccarat games at online casinos?Yes, both options offer the same odds.
Can I play baccarat games on my mobile?Yes, players have mobile versions for most online casinos.
Is it safe to play live dealer casino baccarat online?Yes, it is completed safe to play real money games online once the casino is licensed and regulated. Be sure to see our reviews to help you choose the right one for your gaming needs.
Are there any baccarat strategies I can apply to increase my odds of winning?Yes, there are betting strategies that will help you win
How do I know the games aren't rigged?Live games are safe to play as they do not have random number generators that can be rigged.